Would you like a better relationship with your family? Are you struggling with communicating with your children? Have you experienced a life change or loss that has impacted everyone? Family counseling offers a safe, unbiased environment where all family members can come together to work on a common goal. We work to meet each family member at their own level and comfort as well as take into consideration developmental stages of each child in the family unit.
Some common goals for family counseling are:
- Improve understanding of each family member
- Explore family roles and expectations
- Identify family strengths and struggles
- Learn to cope with change or loss
- Enhance communication and conflict resolution skills